Trolling

Rex

As a self confessed troll you may want to read this Bop Bag. Its not pretty. But does explain your type in a nutshell. I now better understand why I annoy you so much. .................................................... "Trolling can be viewed as being motivated by envy and jealousy. The anonymity of the internet can be a way of individuals expressing their personal frustrations with their lot in life. They gain a form of perverse satisfaction in expressing hate at objects of desire, such as fashion models, sports stars, celebrities, wealthy people and high achievers. It can breed narcissistic behaviour, which can be defined as an obsessive interest in your own appearance, extreme selfishness and a craving to be admired by others. There needs to be more robust research into the role of trolling in society in order to better understand the motives underlying the behaviour. However, some research findings so far would indicate that those individuals motivated by trolling share some similarities with sadists as they appear to enjoy harming and intimidating people. Some might also have some symptoms consistent with psychopathy (particularly a lack of empathy or remorse as well as antisocial behaviour). The link between psychopathy and cognitive empathy could be a lethal cocktail as those engaging in trolling can quickly realise when they have got the reaction when pressing another’s buttons of vulnerability. Trolling can be seen as a status-enhancing activity as they feel more important when they attract the attention of other readers or when they spark debate on social media platforms. They may even feel more important in that moment than they do in their so-called real life where they might struggle with personal relationships and with the challenges of occupational hierarchy"

gladys

I think it is a pretty fair description of you, Parrot. I post on here about horses and racing topics and don't always have the same view of the gushing media. Points of view that I put forward are met with replies from the likes of you and your dunderhead mates, not addressing the point of view but just hurling insults. I could not care less what you think about me. It is all a deflection as you can't accept that the points I raise are valid and that you have no counter argument or valid point of view.

Rex

You make no valid points. Youre a fleabag troll- and thats by your own admission. Do yourself a favour and seek help

gladys

I am sure you are in a position to recommend multiple therapists, Parrot.

Rex

Bop Bag As a self confessed troll you probably should read the article. But as you probably wont (truth hurts)here are the key words. It aint pretty, but the first step is to face up to what you are and seek help. Good luck envy jealousy frustration hate desire narcissistic obsessive selfishness sadists intimidating antisocial

gladys

Why don't you get a hobby and stop chasing me around Parrot.

gladys

Is this what they told you to do, Parrot?

Rex

Who is they Bop Bag? You sound paranoid.

Khaptingly

Rex do you work because you have been advised to keep yourself busy or is it for some other reason?

gladys

Your professional help, Parrot!

Rex

Again Bop Bag, youre sounding very paranoid. Theres no 'they' You need get of your PC and out of the forum for a while

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Recent Threads

dhaulagiri

GROUPIES - Autumn 2019 round 15 - Kingsford Smith CupThere's only one race to tip this week, where a ...

Looking at the new page for horses on the far right column Race Analytics, the Race Analytics seems ...

dhaulagiri

GROUPIES RESULTS - Autumn 2019 round 14 - Doomben Cup / The GoodwoodUnfortunately, with the R & S Fo ...

West Coast

The daughter of 2013 Melbourne Cup winner Fiorente has won the Group 3 South Australian Fillies Clas ...

Oldman

Can anyone point to the gear changes in the form on the new website please?

dhaulagiri

GROUPIES - Autumn 2019 round 14 - Doomben Cup / The GoodwoodAs we head down the straight to the Autu ...

another_tipsta

DEVONPORT R3 #6 STOP LINE DEVONPORT R5 #2 JALLA ROMELDA CAPALABA R7 #3 SHORINO -- --#6 INQUISITIVE M ...

dhaulagiri

GROUPIES RESULTS - Autumn 2019 round 13 - Doomben 10,000 / South Australian DerbyDabba, Hitensile an ...

Khaptingly

Ah you can't help but laugh at the quality of Aussie sprinters racing in Aussie. Here we are another ...

dhaulagiri

GROUPIES - Autumn 2019 round 13 - Doomben 10,000 / South Australian DerbyThis week features two race ...