2020 Best Bets & Ruffies

Todman

interest has all but disappeared in the tipping type threads - probably the lack of success in the 2nd half of last year did not help.

I thought I would combine the 2 threads for 2020, and posters could list the tip as either a BB or R(uffie)

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Brilliant work Hinksy.  I Am Vinnie winning at $51 in the last at Randwick.

Coupla ruffies not really into Caulfield, don't like the tight track but into:
MR4 #10 Miss Venexuela and MR9 #8 He Exscels. They should both lead and hopefully hang on

Also SR9 #6 I Am Vinnie.

Good punting

I'll tip Caulfield Race 9 no 1 Yogi as a "midi" tip. In-between a bb and a roughie. Yogi has good 1st up form. Salon du Cheval should be a good place bet in the same race (been well supported and trainer gave a good report, Won last 2 so is very fit).

good luck

I'll have another dip with Pinjarra Race 8 no Lordhelpmerun  who finished the race off well last start.

good luck

Randwick Race 7 no 5 Helga

best bet for Millions day

BR2 Doubt Defying - $9.50 & $2.70 - I think it will win well but it's and EW cert

in the Perth Cup - Dark Musket - has run in this race in 2016, 2018 & 2019 and acquitted himself well in 2 of those. Last start was poor but ya never know - 4th time lucky - currently $91 & $21

sorry - the horse was Calzini - it's firmed a little now

What a pity I didn't throw in Mercurial Lad - I got $71 enhanced odds - easy to say after the fact, but I am stoked.

I have another ruffie in the last at the Gold Coast - $41 & $7.50

2 early BB's

MR7 Smart Elissim  EW $11 & $3.50

MR8 Galaxy Raider EW $13 & $4 

Ruffie's

MR3 Labuan Star $19 & $4.80

MR4 Goethe $67 & $16

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts