Adjust neurals for book %

rinconpaul
I've built a database of neurals prices based on 100% book. To convert those to 115% book seems like a logical mathematical function, but it isn't!

If you use the preferences cookie to change the $ prices for a different % , it's not consistent. It can go either way?

Any ideas? It's not the first time I've asked the question of management for nil reply! What's the big secret, or is it a inherent fault that they don't want to admit to?
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Divide by 1.15.

Like I said it can go either way? If a price was $26 at 100% it's just as likely to end up $21 or $31 at 115%. Also after scratchings, say a $12 chance was scratched, you'd think that'd have an affect on all chances less than $12 at least. Nup, sometimes they just change a couple of prices and leave the rest. It's as if it's just done manually and the operator is too lazy to adjust all the prices.

I'm assuming no one uses them, and no one cares?

I reckon you're probably spot on with your last sentence pal.

Correct

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts