Changing Postcode & Country

Branded

It must break trainers hearts when a horse they have trained and educated move on to other stables and become top liners.

Anthony Cummings originally trained Might And Power.

We all know what he achieved.

He was also the trainer of Beauty Generation who raced hear under the name Montaigne.

I think he was fav for the derby but I cannot remember whether he started in it.

He went to Hong Kong and became one of their topliners under the name Beauty Generation.

Anthony May have lost another top horse but I cannot remember.

Vengeance of Rain became another topliner in Hong Kong 

He raced here under the name Subscribe and he won a race in Melbourne when Danny Nicolic rode him.

I think Lloyd Williams owned him when he was here.

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Better Loosen Up

Campaigne King

Oliver Twist

All Our Mob

Stylish Century (Several Trainers)

I know Bart for a period but cannot remember others.

LUSKIN STAR - Max Lees to Bart Cummings

Bill Wehlow - Gunsynd.

Loads of examples.  The one that always stands out for me is Red Anchor, taken from Paul Sutherland and sent to TJ Smith.  More currently Eduardo, a dream horse for Sarah Zschoke & Brian Park  sent to Joe Pride in Sydney.

Sacred Kingdom was in work with Clarry Conners under the name Jumbo Star as an unraced 2yo before debuting in Hong Kong.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts