Gold Coast Tips & Magic Millions day

Todman

For a bit of fun, I will tip my no 1 selection followed by a ruffie

R1 Derulo - Real Fine Wine

R2 Miss In Charge - Illiciate Affairs

R3 Rambeau - Jackson On Time/Mishani Scandal

R4 Ramtastic - Dreamtime Magic

R5 Kiss My Swiss - Invicible Al - note Al will be steaming home off of what may be a ridiculous early pace - big query if there is more rain

R6 Redoute's Image (best bet) - Set Me Up

R7 Rich Devil - Thunder Mania

R8 Wapiti - Kukeracha

R9 Awesome Pluck - Akage/Spectroscope

good punting

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Just came across this today!!  some good tipping there Todman, well done.

Look at Todman’s Quaddie:

R6 Shaquero $12 WON - mentioned with two others

R7 Aim  $51 WON - mentioned with one other

R8 Eleven Eleven $6 WON - mentioned with five others

R9 Stuttering $27 2nd - beaten by a head-bob. Also mentioned two others. 

Quaddie cost 3 x 2 x 6 x 3 = $108 for a whole unit. 

With Odyssey ($9) winning the last leg, the Quaddie paid $34,000. Imagine the divvy if longer priced Stuttering won.

Are you there Toddy? It must have been a great day for you.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed that Todman tipped Aim ($51 and $12).  nice work from the champ. 

while a few of my ruffies finished just out of a place, last weeks tips were forgettable.

I get that many of you don't like the agic Millions day at the Gold Coast, but I love it. I am getting in early this week with my tips - good luck

R1 Texcel $34 & $10 is a good bet EW in my book - 2 Sydneysiders are most favored, particularly Newsreader

R2 A trifecta or even a first 4 here as I think that 1, 2, 3 & 11 standout - Skate To Paris EW @ $10 & $3.10 and watch out for Wapiti ($15 & $4.40) to figure as he is well in on weights

R3 I can't see Ballistic Boy, being beaten - $3.60 at the moment

R4 there are quite a few chances here and 4 of them have bad draws - I can't pick it so small wagers on Chauffer @ $71 & $17 and and absolute ruffie, Elixir @ $151 & $41 as they both have soft draws - while the speed maps have Bella Vella & Sansom in the hunt for the lead, I reckon Usmanov will go hard to make Jonker work. Both of my ruffies should be able to sit just off the speed and then it's just a matter of whether the quality horses in the race, can finish over the top of the leaders - if not my 2 will be there somewhere

R5 If Athiri gets the 1300m, the race is over, but it is not a given. Snapdancer, currently @ $3.50 is my pick. Maddi Rocks @$101 & $21 is my ruffie

R6 A real raffle with the barrier draws of what were the top 2 chances, bringing a few others into the market. Waller's 2, Shaquero and Ranch Hand, may get too many favors here. I'll be having an EW on Mura Mura @ $35 & $8.50

R7 I reckon one of the top 3 fave's should win. I will have a few EW bets on Aim @ $51 & $12 and I am giving Redoute's Image another chance @ $35 & $8

R8 Gai's 2 horses & Eleven Eleven, are favored here. I will have EW bets on Outrageous & $15 & $4.40 and Redouble @ $34 & $8. Soxagon will storm home

R9 Apart from the 1st race, this is the most open of the day - I will give Jami Lady, who ran poorly last week, another chance @ $23 & $6.50. At her best, she is a big show. My other 2 are Chapter And Verse, who at $20 & $5, is my best ruffie of the day. Stuttering, cannot draw an alley, but he is another with a chance @$27 & $7.50

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts