suspicious betting Darwin??

larch

Just watched the race 1 in Darwin where the favourite and a 10/1 pop were raced by the the same trainer. Kalmar, had been beaten by 19 and 20 l at its last wo starts and Sportbet had it around 10/1. In the final few moments it was backed into 4.4. it led and won easily.

The Fav, Kowloon Kid had won its past two. It hovered around 3.5 fav and in the last few minutes blew to 4.4/.  It missed the start and never figured in the race.   Makes me wonder. I would hope the stewards look into this .

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Larch,

ff I watched the race without any knowledge of the betting, I would have thought there was nothing untoward.

Let's see if the stewards have anything to say.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts