Who still visits the forum

Todman

Please respond on this thread, by posting a simple reply

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

How do you PM anybody Tod. and any goodies today.

cannot pm - I tried emailing you a few weeks ago but no response - does your mobile end in 071

Phone changed but email same last 25 years. Samadoubt ???????

I'm here 2 or 3 times a week and I love the new user friendly format.

That is really rich coming from you Gary. You and the Parrot continually told such informative posters such as Khap and myself to leave every time we made any comment that did not align with your way of thinking. The fact that we did not burst in to tears every time Winx beat up some stablemate dud or any of the other assorted no hopers she met whilst avoiding overseas trips or contesting races outside of her comfort zone, meant that we were the recipients of your know it all comments.

Well, it looks like you have your wish. You can sit here and talk to yourself as it seems even the Parrot has flown the coop. 

I still wander by every day or so.

Agree, Gary that the new Forum is a good one, so it's a pity there is not more activity. Perhaps when the new Spring season starts it will liven up.

The Groupies will be back for the Winx Stakes in a few weeks.

With the recent changes (particularly with the instant updates), I doubt that there is any sporting forum now as advanced as this one. Its a great party, but if there are no guests, who do you talk to?

Yes, I stil visit in the hope of seeing some more activity and some new and old faces.

a simple reply

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.