GROUPIES RESULTS Memsie Stakes

dhaulagiri

GROUPIES RESULTS Spring 2021 Round 2 - Memsie Stakes

Welcome back to regulars Jet, Ramses and Snorks, MIA last week, and welcome to new player nhnl4740. The more, the merrier makes for a better competition.

As for this week’s round, Behemoth and Aegon were the most popular Groupies tips accruing eights tips apiece. Tofane was second favourite attracting five tips.

Mr Mars and Wilks share a comfortable lead on the Spring Leaderboard having both tipped the Winx Stakes/Memsie Stakes winning double.

Results & Scores (TAB Tote Dividends)

Memsie Stakes

1. Behemoth = 9.7
  2. Beau Rossa = 5.2
  3. Tofane = 2.5

Top Tips: Behemoth & Aegon (8 tips each) Tofane (5 tips)

Top Tip Score @ round 2 = 13.7

This Week’s Scorecard

9.7-bubble cheekers

9.7-bushman031

9.7-dagz

9.7-jet

9.7-mr mars

9.7-percy1

9.7-ramses

9.7-wilks

5.2-hitensile

2.5-dhaulagiri

2.5-loges2

2.5-RJ1

2.5-the mighty quinn

2.5-tontonan

Spring 2021 Leaderboard

28.8-mr mars

28.8-wilks

19.1-hinksy

19.1-oldtimer

19.1-pigracer

13.7-percy1

9.7-bubble cheekers

9.7-bushman031

9.7-dagz

9.7-jet

9.7-ramses

6.5-dhaulagiri

6.5-loges2

6.5-RJ1

5.2-hitensile

4.0-branded

4.0-de lago dude

4.0-oldman

2.5-the mighty quinn

2.5-tontonan

0.0-euraman

0.0-himalayas

0.0-nhnl4740

0.0-one perfect day

0.0-richard III

0.0-saintly1996

0.0-snorks

0.0-sydeston

0.0-todman

0.0-whealy

There is short break before the Group 1 action returns for the Makybe Diva Stakes on 11 September at Flemington.

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Inspirational Girl(Explosive Jack)

jet

Inspirational Girl (Aegon)

Makybe Diva , thanks.

Early days yet Tonto, though Mr Mars and Wilks have got a good head start.

The Rupert Clark could be a a really interesting race  with Probabeel in the mix as well.

Strewth.  I have flopped out of gates and taken up my position in the caboose.  Cracking pace being set in front and a quite a few have been left at the gates.  I haven't had a run in 10 years so I suppose I have an excuse.  Good to see a lot of old names among the fresh faces. 

I have to say Beau Rossa has been stiff.  If he goes to the Rupert he'll meet Behemoth with a decent weight break.  Hard to take anything away from the big fella though.  Such an honest horse and he is repeating history.  

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts