Archer Park is an outstanding turn-key equine business opportunity, 50 minutes to Brisbane and 40 minutes to Caloundra and comprises two neighbouring properties offered collectively. A state of the art modern equine facility conveniently positioned within the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Beautifully designed and meticulously maintained.
Pre-training and spelling side (599 Cove Road, Stanmore):
- 48 acres, pasture improved with Stanley River frontage.
- Equine Facilities (all undercover) - 36 oversize rubber wall boxes, 6 bay AquaCiser water walker, 8 bay walker, 6 bay wash and tie ups,
- Sand roll, round yard (20m), equine therapy salt room, treadmill, vet treatment shed.
- Residence - sprawling Balinese inspired compound provides a sanctum from farm life with no shortage of entertaining options (3 Bedrooms, main with en-suite, office and swimming pool).
- Water - high rainfall area (960mm+ annual average rainfall), 2 x 275,000L tanks off main shed with prepared pad for a 3rd if desired, plentiful bore to 2 x 80,000L tanks for reticulated trough supply, spring fed dam, pump access to Stanley River.
- Paddocks - 18 x steel rail single spelling paddocks, 12 – 40m x 40m & 6 – 40m x 60m with individual shelters, 2 x 4 acre share paddocks with shelters & 18 x steel rail day yards.
- Machinery/Storage - 5 bay high roof machinery shed with 3 phase power & 2 x 3 bay roller door sheds.
Spelling side (700 Cove Road, Stanmore): 40.55 acres
- Equine Facilities - 13 large fenced spelling paddocks, full laneways around perimeter and through paddocks for ease of management and safety, day yards.
- Residences - 3 br brick plus office & 2 br cottage | Water - high rainfall area, 3 dams, tanks off main house.
- Machinery/Storage - machinery shed.
Archer Park is for sale by public auction which will take place at 11am Friday 12 November at the Woodford Hotel. Contact David Chester (0410 683 466) or Clint Donovan (0421 944 985) for more information.