Bidding is now open for the Inglis Digital October (Early) Online Auction. A total of 187 lots have been finalised for the sale, including 122 racehorses (55 race fillies), 31 broodmares (8 FAFs), 10 yearlings and 23 racehorse shares.
Catalogue highlights include;
- As I Do – Multiple-winning Casino Prince mare with a Toronado foal at foot
- Breeding right in Kitchwin Hills' promising young stallion Sooboog
- Dolomites – Beautifully-bred daughter of Deep Impact from a family synonymous with sale ring and racetrack success
- Dio – Lightly-raced, sakes placed brother to triple Group One-winning champion Sunlight
- Nevershotthedeputy – Winning daughter of Written Tycoon and Miss Power Bird, from the family of Mosheen, Time For War, Lucky Owners etc
- Overmann – Talented, lightly-raced Rosehill winner when easily defeating subsequent Stakes winner Volcanic Rock
- Qeyaady – Three-year-old I Am Invincible colt that has won twice from just six career starts
- Revolutionary Girl – Lightly-raced four-year-old mare - and half sister to sakes winner Warpath - who holds a booking to exciting young first season sire Ole Kirk
- Saskatoon – Exciting Star Turn three-year-old who won his only race start at Cranbourne last month for Hawkes Racing
- Wutai Mountain – City-winning daughter of Commands with a filly from the first crop of Yes Yes Yes at foot.
"Buyers know where to head when it comes to online sales in Australia because Inglis Digital continues to look after them with results, be it racetrack winners, successful broodmares or outstanding family upgrades,'' Inglis Digital's Nick Melmeth said.
"This catalogue again provides such a vast array of offerings and hopefully there will be more great stories like those generated in recent weeks by the likes of Inglis Digital graduates such as Callsign Mav, Ashman, Curran and Gundec.''
The final countdown of bidding in the October (Early) Online Auction begins from midday on Wednesday.