News Search International - Japan
Search the Racing and Sports News Archives:
Type atleast three letters to find.
- Fri, Nov 15, 2019The 36th running of the Mile Championship will be held on Sunday, November 17th and it is a 1,600 meter turf event at Kyoto Racecourse.
- Fri, Nov 08, 2019The 44th running of the Queen Elizabeth II Cup will be held on Sunday, November 10th and it is a 2,200 meter turf event at Kyoto Racecourse.
- Sat, Nov 02, 2019The 160th running of the Copa Republica Argentina will be held on Sunday, November 3rd and it is a 2,500 meter turf event at Tokyo Racecourse.
- Fri, Oct 25, 2019Japan’s leading lady Almond Eye takes centre stage with a highly-anticipated return in the 160th running of the G1 Tenno Sho (2000m) at Tokyo Racecourse on Sunday, 27 October.
- Thu, Oct 24, 2019The 160th running of the Tenno Sho (Autumn) will be held on Sunday, October 27th and it is a 2,000 meter turf event at Tokyo Racecourse.
- Mon, Oct 21, 2019The legendary Yutaka Take rewrote the history books after he became the oldest jockey to win the Grade 1 Kikuka Sho when World Premiere ran out a game winner ahead of Satono Lux.
- Wed, Oct 16, 2019The 80th running of the Kikuka Sho will be held on Sunday, October 20th and it is a 3,000 meter outer turf event at Kyoto Racecourse.
- Thu, Oct 10, 2019The G1 Shuka Sho (2000m) this Sunday at Kyoto Racecourse is the final jewel in Japan’s triple crown for fillies.
- Wed, Oct 09, 2019The 24th running of the Shuka Sho will be held on Sunday, October 13th and it is a 2,000 meter inner turf event at Kyoto Racecourse.
- Fri, Sep 27, 2019It was only a matter of time till the sons and daughters of the mighty sprint master Lord Kanaloa made their way into the highest levels of Japanese sprint racing, and there will be three such offspring hoping to carry on their sire’s legacy in the G1 Sprinters Stakes (1200m) at Nakayama this Sunday, 29 September.
- Tue, Sep 24, 2019The 53rd running of the Sprinters Stakes will be held on Sunday, September 29th and it is a 1,200 meter outer turf event at Nakayama Racecourse.
- Mon, Sep 16, 2019The 5-year-old Ritto-based mare from Japan, crossed the finish line a close fourth as race won by the Aidan O’Brien-trained 4-year-old Magical.
- Mon, Sep 09, 2019Champion Japanese mare Almond Eye is on course to return to the races following a break over the northern summer.
- Fri, Aug 23, 2019The 7-year-old veteran from Japan, crossed the finish line a distant eighth as race won by the Aidan O’Brien-trained 3-year-old Japan.