News Search International - Singapore Malaysia
Search the Racing and Sports News Archives:
Type atleast three letters to find.
- Thu, Sep 19, 2019Nearly two years after three-time Singapore champion jockey Manoel Nunes bowed out of Kranji, he makes a surprise riding comeback to his old stomping ground this Sunday.
- Wed, Sep 18, 2019From the way Luan Machado has been busying himself at trackwork and at last weekend’s races (as a keen observer), it is clear the Brazilian jockey is not in town for a holiday.
- Mon, Sep 16, 2019The Donna Logan-trained Cher opened her account with a hard-fought win in the $20,000 Maiden race over 1600m on Sunday.
- Mon, Sep 16, 2019Outgoing trainer Bruce Marsh could not have scripted his farewell meeting any better when he led in his favourite horse, old marvel Supernova, as his last Singapore winner on Sunday.
- Mon, Sep 16, 2019The well-named Surpass Natural keeps answering in the best possible way whenever the bar is raised to make it a fantastic four-from-four on Sunday.
- Sun, Sep 15, 2019Debutant Tom Cat gave his rivals a full sight of his jet exhausts in the $75,000 Restricted Maiden race over 1100m on Friday night.Like the F-14 jet fighter he is named after, the Wandjina three-year-old blasted off to the front after making light of his wide alley, throttling down midrace to an uncontested lead before flicking back on the afterburners in the straight.
- Sun, Sep 15, 2019Hot favourite Lim’s Ray gave his backers a fright on Friday night when he looked to be making heavy weather of it at the 300m, but under Benny Woodworth’s unyielding urgings, he stuck to his task to land the spoils by a safe margin in the end.
- Sun, Sep 15, 2019Trainer Ricardo Le Grange was repaid manifold for his kind decision to entrust hard-working apprentice jockey Krisna Thangamani with a first ride on Polytrack specialist Pennywise on Friday night.
- Sun, Sep 15, 2019Trainer Saimee Jumaat welcomed Orient Express’s first win with a sense of relief on Friday night.
- Mon, Sep 09, 2019Five races after trainer Mark Walker saddled a debut winner from his batch of ex-Sydneysiders, another such specimen named Altair followed suit on Sunday.
- Mon, Sep 09, 2019Champion trainer Mark Walker’s recent drive to tap into the Sydney market in search of lightly-raced castoffs gained further traction when a former Chris Waller named Inherit scored on debut on Sunday.
- Mon, Sep 09, 2019Jimmy Wong Chin Chuen may not ride winners by the spades like he used to during his golden years as a leading apprentice jockey, but Optimum Star’s convincing win in Sunday’s concluding event served as a gentle reminder the Penang boy rides as well as ever.
- Sun, Sep 08, 2019Racing took a backseat for trainer Donna Logan on Friday night even after she picked up another win with Qiji Acheeva in the $75,000 Restricted Maiden race over 1200m.
- Sun, Sep 08, 2019A clever move to drop blinkers coupled with a reduction in trip paid handsome dividends for Royal Pavilion on Friday night - even if only the brave would have still believed in his chances when the chips were down.
- Sun, Sep 08, 2019South African trainer Ricardo Le Grange’s high opinion of Field Marshal was given another boost following a second win from as many starts on Friday night.
- Fri, Sep 06, 2019A minor setback has forced Top Knight out of this year’s Singapore Triple Crown series.
- Wed, Sep 04, 2019Trainer Michael Clements is hoping the time away has done last-start winner Magnum Force a power of good ahead of his racing comeback this Sunday.
- Wed, Sep 04, 2019Keeping up a trend that has come under notice in the last 12 months or so, trainer Mark Walker is throwing in another couple of tried horses from Sydney into the Kranji arena this Sunday – Altair and Inherit.
- Sun, Sep 01, 2019Augustano’s never-say-die attitude was again a sight to behold after he forged yet another gutsy win – his third in a row - on Friday night.
- Sun, Sep 01, 2019Simon Kok Wei Hoong and Fame Star kept up a 100% record after they made it two from two on Friday night.
- Thu, Aug 29, 2019If not for the odd thud of a cranky horse kicking into the wall, you wouldn’t have guessed Block 111 is a racing stable.
- Thu, Aug 29, 2019New trainer Jerome Tan is hoping his recent purple patch of form can continue this Friday.
- Thu, Aug 29, 2019Trainer Shane Baertschiger is not too fussed Marine Treasure didn’t make the cut in the Group 2 Merlion Trophy (1200m) on Sunday – a more winnable race has presented itself a week later.
- Thu, Aug 29, 2019Melbourne jockey Patrick Moloney couldn’t have been happier with the way his short Singapore stint has gone – and has already set his sights on a longer stint next year.
- Mon, Aug 26, 2019After 713 days without finding the line, classy galloper Countofmontecristo finally returned to the winner’s circle on Sunday – and in a feature race for good measure, the $400,000 Group 2 Merlion Trophy (1200m).
- Mon, Aug 26, 2019Promising three-year-old Count Me In lived up to his prohibitive $7 odds with a commanding win in the $50,000 Spalato 2016 Stakes over 1100m on Sunday.
- Mon, Aug 26, 2019Singapore Guineas winner Top Knight showed he had lost none of his three-year-old brilliance following a pulsating comeback win in the $85,000 Tuxedo Moon 2011 Stakes, a Class 2 race over 1400m on Sunday.
- Mon, Aug 26, 2019Melbourne import Wassergeist bounced back to the winner’s enclosure following a tough-as-nails victory in the $70,000 Class 3 race over 1200m on Friday night.
- Sun, Aug 25, 2019A maiden win at his last start seems to have whetted the appetite of the vastly-improved Dazzle Gold for more on Friday night.
- Sun, Aug 25, 2019Melbourne import Wassergeist bounced back to the winner’s enclosure following a tough-as-nails victory in the $70,000 Class 3 race over 1200m on Friday night.
- Sat, Aug 24, 2019Former leading three-year-old Top Knight is being thrown in at the deep end at his racing comeback as a four-year-old this Sunday, but trainer Michael Clements still expects the brilliant Singapore Guineas winner to put his best foot forward first-up.
- Wed, Aug 21, 2019A delegation from the Equestrian Federation of Singapore (EFS) spent half a day at the Singapore Turf Club on Saturday as part of their new programme of retraining ex-racehorses.
- Wed, Aug 21, 2019Kranji Mile runner-up Blizzard makes his way back to racing by diving straight back into another feature race on Sunday.
- Wed, Aug 21, 2019It is not unusual to see around half-a-dozen jockeys teaming up with a horse in the course of its racing career, but for Countofmontecristo, the record reads 11 in 22 starts thus far - and as many as nine different riders at his last 14 outings.
- Mon, Aug 19, 2019French jockey Louis-Philippe Beuzelin franked the good impression he left at his Kranji debut on Friday by getting on the board two days later thanks to Universal Empire in the $75,000 Twickenham 2016 & 2017 Stakes, a Restricted Maiden race over 1000m.
- Mon, Aug 19, 2019Progressive galloper Lim’s Craft produced a sizzling run to record a stylish win in Sunday’s $50,000 Super Ninetyseven 2013 Stakes, a Class 4 Division 1 race over 1200m.
- Mon, Aug 19, 2019Mohammad Nizar was pleasantly surprised when he found out he had a first ride for trainer Shane Baertschiger this Sunday, Lincoln Moonlight.
- Mon, Aug 19, 2019Irish sprinter Nova Vocal bounced back to winning ways in commanding style on Sunday, but trainer Mark Walker remained concerned his wind issues could still be a potential thorn in his side.
- Sun, Aug 18, 2019Comeback jockey Joseph See was a picture of sheer joy and relief after he booted home his first winner since returning from what most had thought was a point of no return.
- Sun, Aug 18, 2019A double is always a welcomed result for any trainer, more so when it’s a two-from-two, but the Singaporean handler was hoping the perfect score signalled something more significant – a turnaround in his fortunes.
- Thu, Aug 15, 2019Daniel Moor was not too fazed by King Louis’s featherweight handicap of 50kgs in Sunday’s $175,000 Group 3 Committee’s Prize (1600m), even if he had to be replaced on a similar lightweight chance last Sunday.
- Thu, Aug 15, 2019It’s probably because Bahana is such a special horse to trainer Stephen Gray that he is still racing today.
- Mon, Aug 12, 2019Halfway up the home straight, a “barricaded” Grand Koonta looked like he would be the certainty beaten of Sunday’s $85,000 Class 2 race over 1200m, but when seas eventually parted, he delivered the goods in his usual style to score by a short head in a nail-biting finish.
- Mon, Aug 12, 2019Odds-on favourite Mr Malek showed that his closing debut third was no flash in the pan after he followed up with a resounding win in the $75,000 Restricted Maiden race over 1200m on Sunday.
- Mon, Aug 12, 2019Leading jockey Michael Rodd returned from an enforced holiday a winner aboard a longshot on Sunday.
- Sun, Aug 11, 2019When you are a go-getter like Louis-Philippe Beuzelin, being a small fish in a big pond can be tiring.
- Sun, Aug 11, 2019Jockey Marc Lerner kept his red-hot form since his return from a three-week suspension going with a brilliant hat-trick of wins on National Day on Friday.
- Fri, Aug 09, 2019A hunch and a punt taken by Te Akau Racing’s Singapore trainer Mark Walker and Fortuna Syndication’s John Galvin in September 2018 paid off in brilliant fashion in Singapore last Friday when the five-year-old gelding Red Rover (O’Reilly - Pin Up) strolled to victory in the Class 4 sprint over 1000 metre at Kranji racecourse.
- Fri, Aug 09, 2019Kranji has been graced by quite a few winners of the Durban July Handicap over the years - but only jockeys and trainers, shall we hasten to qualify.
- Fri, Aug 09, 2019China Horse Club’s grey sensation Grand Koonta will have no weight on his back in Sunday’s $85,000 Class 2 race over 1200m, but trainer James Peters is still staying prudent about his chances for a third win at Kranji.
- Wed, Aug 07, 2019Trainer Stephen Gray will give King’s Speech his first 2000m test in the $70,000 Class 3 race this Friday, keeping fingers crossed it will chart a path towards a golden prize in November.
- Wed, Aug 07, 2019When Kiwi trainer Stephen Gray was told he had saddled his 700th winner at Kranji with Larry on Sunday, his face lit up with surprise and delight first, but a more solemn sense of self-reflection and nostalgia soon took over.
- Mon, Aug 05, 2019Honest Kranji sprinter Marine Treasure earned his Group 2 Merlion Trophy ticket with a gutsy win in the $100,000 Class 1 race over 1100m on Polytrack on Sunday.
- Mon, Aug 05, 2019The Hideyuki Takaoka-Marc Lerner combination gained further traction after they brought up a weekend double with Caribbean Lady on Sunday.
- Mon, Aug 05, 2019Australian jockey Patrick Moloney has not taken too long to open his account at his short Singapore stint after he got on the board with newcomer Diamond Ring at his second day at the office on Sunday.
- Mon, Aug 05, 2019Lim’s Craft made winning look easy in the $50,000 Class 4 Division 2 race over 1400m on Sunday – and maybe it may open up more opportunities between rider and jockey in the future.
- Sun, Aug 04, 2019Bencoolen finally franked the potential he has always shown with a convincing first win in the $20,000 Open Maiden race over 1200m on Friday night.
- Sun, Aug 04, 2019Japanese mare Makanani bounced back to the winner’s circle after emerging victorious in a closely-contested finish in the $85,000 Class 2 race over 1600m on Friday night.
- Sun, Aug 04, 2019In-form trainer Leticia Dragon had a choice between the tried and tested and the uncharted territory for her undefeated four-year-old Surpass Natural.
- Fri, Aug 02, 2019An Oscar newcomer with a name that sounds more Arabian than what the former Singapore champion owner usually names his Hollywood-themed gallopers?
- Fri, Aug 02, 2019Trainer Alwin Tan may be going through a bad patch but if there was to be a silver lining, at least one horse is giving him something to look forward to – Revolution.
- Mon, Jul 29, 2019Daring catch-me-if-you-can tactics from Elise’s camp proved to be the right formula in upstaging hotpot Elite Incredible on SundayIn actual fact, from barrier one, there was no real need for a major pow-wow to decide where the natural on-speed sprinter would end up in the running of the $50,000 Captain Obvious 2011 Stakes, a Class 4 Division 1 race over 1200m.
- Mon, Jul 29, 2019Trainer Ricardo Le Grange had more than just one good reason to smile at the winner’s circle after debutant Field Marshal got up in a close finish on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 29, 2019Champion trainer Mark Walker may well back Polytrack specialist Sacred Rebel up next week after the smart gelding brought up his fourth Kranji win in the $85,000 Mr Big 2013 Stakes, a Class 2 race over 1000m on Sunday.
- Sun, Jul 28, 2019Without a win since November, Soldado came through a well strung-out field in the $50,000 Class 4 Division 1 race over 1100m to bounce back to the winner’s circle in style on Friday night.
- Sun, Jul 28, 2019In-form jockey Benny Woodworth got onto the scoresheet thanks to a pick-up ride on Friday night.
- Fri, Jul 26, 2019The Singapore Turf Club has granted a one-month visiting jockey’s licence to Australian jockey Patrick Moloney effective from 29 July to 31 August 2019.
- Wed, Jul 24, 2019Sky Rocket makes his much-awaited racing comeback a nicely freshened horse in the $175,000 Group 3 Jumbo Jet Trophy (1400m) this Sunday.
- Wed, Jul 24, 2019Last year’s Jumbo Jet Trophy winner Preditor will make a bold attempt to go back-to-back first-up from a break this Sunday.
- Wed, Jul 24, 2019One week after meeting with no joy in a feature race, trainer Leticia Dragon is undaunted in her resolve to have another crack at the big time.
- Mon, Jul 22, 2019Progressive four-year-old I’m Incredible benefitted from a smothered run from behind the speed to explode away to a smashing first-up win on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 22, 2019Odds-on favourite On Line did not let his backers down after he posted a convincing win courtesy of another textbook ride from champion jockey Vlad Duric on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 22, 2019Trainer Cliff Brown had two shots in the Derby “consolation” stakes on Sunday, and though the resounding win from Gold Strike was cheerfully greeted, it was still a bit of a bittersweet win.
- Mon, Jul 22, 2019Outsider Sun Marshal sprang a $120 surprise in Sunday’s $1 million Group 1 Singapore Derby (1800m) to hand champion trainer Lee Freedman his 12th Derby, and young Perth jockey Joseph Azzopardi his first, not to mention his absolute first Group 1 win.
- Mon, Jul 22, 2019It’s been a long time between drinks for talented apprentice jockey Amirul Ismadi, and the thirst quencher could not have come on a more auspicious occasion than Singapore Derby day.
- Sun, Jul 21, 2019Champion jockey Vlad Duric rode Revolution like the best horse in the field and that was how he finished in the $70,000 Class 3 Super One 2015 Stakes, a Class 3 race over 1200m on Friday night.
- Fri, Jul 19, 2019Trainer Steven Burridge foresees a big test for Glasgow in Sunday’s $1 million Group 1 Singapore Derby (1800m), but is rather confident he won’t be out of his depth.
- Wed, Jul 17, 2019The Singapore Turf Club has granted a one-day visiting jockey’s licence to Brazilian jockey Bernardo Pinheiro to ride at the Singapore Derby meeting this Sunday.
- Wed, Jul 17, 2019In a perfect world, trainer Cliff Brown wished he could field all his best four-year-olds in this Sunday’s $1 million Group 1 Singapore Derby (1800m), but going with the laws of ratings and arithmetic, a cut-off point had to be drawn somewhere – keeping his team to only two.
- Wed, Jul 17, 2019Many were taken by Showcasing two-year-old Count Me In’s debut win three weeks ago, including trainer David Kok, but the horror gate in Friday’s $250,000 Group 2 Aushorse Golden Horseshoe (1200m) has put a major dent in the camp’s confidence.
- Wed, Jul 17, 2019The Singapore Turf Club has granted a one-day visiting jockey’s licence to four Australian jockeys to ride at the Group 1 Singapore Derby meeting on 21 July 2019.
- Sun, Jul 14, 2019Singapore sprinter Lim’s Cruiser finished a closing sixth in the £500,000 (S$850,000) Group 1 Darley July Cup (1200m) at Newmarket on Saturday.
- Sun, Jul 14, 2019Former two-time Singapore champion apprentice jockey Wong Chin Chuen registered his first win as a senior rider after he drove Quadcopter home in a close finish on Friday night.
- Sun, Jul 14, 2019As stable jockey to trainer Cliff Brown, Michael Rodd does not ride all that much for trainer Lee Freedman these days, but was still glad the legendary Australian trainer was the one to hand him a milestone on Friday night.
- Sun, Jul 14, 2019Left shellshocked by a major blowout in the first race, favourite backers were quick to pick up the pieces in the very next race on Friday night.
- Fri, Jul 12, 2019To say that Lee Freedman knows how to prepare a Derby winner would be an understatement.
- Fri, Jul 12, 2019A group of 35 enthusiastic Korean students aspiring to join the racing industry paid a visit at Kranji on Wednesday morning.
- Fri, Jul 12, 2019Benny Woodworth believes he has the right horse to end a long wait of 27 years in the prestigious Singapore Derby next Sunday.
- Wed, Jul 10, 2019Trainer Stephen Gray could not have hoped for a better booking for his champion sprinter Lim’s Cruiser in this Saturday’s £500,000 (S$850,000) Group 1 Darley July Cup (1200m) at Newmarket – John Egan.
- Mon, Jul 08, 2019Favourite backers needed to have a strong heart after the photo judge was called upon to split hotpot Aramco from Webster in the $100,000 Class 1 race over 1200m on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 08, 2019For a self-proclaimed “world’s worst trainer of two-year-olds”, trainer Cliff Brown has not done a bad job in saddling Inferno to a resounding win in the $75,000 Magic Millions 2YOs in Training Sale Stakes (1200m) on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 08, 2019After knocking on the door for a while, Hugo finally broke his maiden status with a pulsating win in the $75,000 Restricted Maiden Division 2 race over 1200m on Polytrack on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 08, 2019In-form jockey Vlad Duric steered Singapore Derby prospect Super Dynasty to a brilliant win in the $70,000 Class 3 race over 1600m on Sunday.
- Sun, Jul 07, 2019Trainer Daniel Meagher may well have a promising sort under his roof in Lim’s Dream going with the way the three-year-old thumped his rivals in the $50,000 Class 4 race over 1100m on Polytrack on Friday.
- Sun, Jul 07, 2019Back-in-form trainer Ricardo Le Grange enjoyed a perfect night at the office with two winners from as many starters at Kranji on Friday night – even if he wasn’t physically there to savour the success.
- Fri, Jul 05, 2019Trainer Leslie Khoo is hoping it was a dislike of Polytrack that was behind Beauty Diva’s lacklustre debut run in Singapore.
- Fri, Jul 05, 2019Promising miler Magic Wand will make his racing comeback under a new trainer this Sunday.
- Fri, Jul 05, 2019In horse racing, unsung heroes are aplenty, but if there was one who deserved a special medal of bravery at Kranji on Tuesday morning, it was jockey Benny Woodworth.
- Wed, Jul 03, 2019Cliff Brown said he was a bad trainer of two-year-olds, with the few he saddled not having etched lasting memories in his mind.
- Mon, Jul 01, 2019A gelding operation went a long way in unlocking the winning potential of Bushido in the $75,000 Alibi 2017 Stakes, a Restricted Maiden-2 race over 1200m on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 01, 2019Newcomer Count Me In made a sterling winning debut in the $75,000 War Affair 2015 Stakes, a Restricted Maiden Division 1 race over 1200m on Sunday.
- Sun, Jun 30, 2019Te Akau trainer Mark Walker leads the premiership in Singapore, and following two seconds earlier in the programme he ended the meeting with a trifecta in the $50,000 Class 4 1200 metres on Friday night at Kranji.
- Sun, Jun 30, 2019Trainer Leslie Khoo snapped a long run of outs after Sacred Magic landed the $50,000 Class 4 Division 2 race over 1200m on Friday night.
- Fri, Jun 28, 2019Trainer Leticia Dragon has been toying with the idea of stepping Nimble up in trip for a while, an intention which will eventuate this Sunday in the $400,000 Group 2 Stewards’ Cup (1600m).
- Fri, Jun 28, 2019After a closing second in the Group 3 Silver Bowl three weeks ago, Sacred Croix will be bidding to go one better in the $400,000 Group 2 Stewards’ Cup (1600m) on Sunday.
- Fri, Jun 28, 2019If there is a duo that seems to get on like a house on fire at Kranji, it’s Red Claw and apprentice jockey Shafrizal Saleh.
- Wed, Jun 26, 2019The Singapore Turf Club has granted Australian jockey Glen Boss a one-day visiting jockey’s licence to ride at the Stewards’ Cup meeting on 30 June.
- Wed, Jun 26, 2019As you read this article, the Grays will be on a plane back home, but without their champion Lim’s Cruiser who is staying back in England - and likely to have another crack.
- Wed, Jun 26, 2019From three runners in the Silver Bowl, trainer Michael Clements has narrowed his focus down to only two in the next Leg, this Sunday’s $400,000 Group 2 Stewards’ Cup (1600m), even if a few queries still hover over one of the duo’s ability to see out the mile.
- Mon, Jun 24, 2019Singapore raider Lim’s Cruiser turned in a gallant performance to run eighth in the £600,000 ($1 million) Group 1 Diamond Jubilee Stakes (1200m) at Royal Ascot in England on Saturday.
- Mon, Jun 24, 2019A well-rated front running ride by jockey Joseph Azzopardi saw Sun Marshal hang on gamely to snag the $70,000 Class 3 race over the mile on Friday.
- Fri, Jun 21, 2019Lim’s Cruiser may be quoted at 33-1 with the British bookies, but trainer Stephen Gray is still exuding a mixture of quiet confidence and exaltation one day before he rewrites history for Singapore racing.
- Thu, Sep 19, 2019The Shane Baertschiger trained Arnantara creates plenty of interest in his Singapore when due to line up in the sixth event on Sunday night.
- Thu, Aug 29, 2019A softer draw leaves River Radiance well placed to return to the winner's stall in the third event at Kranji on Friday night.
- Thu, Aug 22, 2019The Lee Freedman trained Ocean Crossing stuck on well behind a smart one last start and appears set to relish the step up in trip on Friday night.
- Thu, Aug 22, 2019The Michael Clements trained Top Knight took it all before him last preparation and remains a big watch fresh in the seventh event on Sunday.
- Thu, Aug 15, 2019Despite still a maiden, the Stephen Gray trained St Alwyn appears poised to break through in the final event at Kranji on Sunday.
- Thu, Aug 08, 2019Despite still a maiden in Singapore, the Cliff Brown trained Elite Incredible appears poised to break through when due to contest the ninth event at Kranji on Sunday evening.
- Thu, Jul 04, 2019After catching the eye on debut the Ricardo Le Grange trained Rocket Star took a good step forward, when dominant winning at his second outing.
- Thu, Jun 27, 2019An encouraging Singapore debut leaves the Cliff Brown trained Threeandfourpence well placed to fight out the finish in the seventh event this evening.
- Thu, Jun 20, 2019The Shane Baertschiger trained Wassergeist appears well placed to make a winning debut when due to contest the fifth event at Singapore this evening.
- Wed, Sep 11, 2019Astute trainer Mark Walker has had a lot of success with imports over the years and four-year-old Altair was another on Sunday.
- Tue, Sep 03, 2019A quieter ride saw River Radiance bounce back in a big way on Friday night, when dominant in the third event.
- Wed, Aug 28, 2019Leading jockey Daniel Moor had a day to remember on Sunday booting home a winning double, including the Group 2 Merlion Trophy.
- Wed, Aug 21, 2019Not often you see a last start Class 4 winner competitive in a Group 3 event, let alone win it, but such was the case at Kranji on Sunday evening.
- Mon, Jul 22, 2019Australian trainer Lee Freedman reminded the racing world of his ability to target a feature race when he claimed the quinella in the Singapore Derby on Sunday.
- Mon, Jul 15, 2019Former Victorian I Am The One could have more wins in store after kicking off his Singapore career with a win at Kranji last Friday.
- Wed, Jul 03, 2019The Group 3 Silver Bowl left us with more questions than answers, though after Sunday's Group 2 Stewards' Cup, it is confirmed, What's New is a smart horse.
- Wed, Jun 26, 2019Just the sole meeting in Singapore last weekend, with the Shane Baertschiger trained Wassergeist a stand-out performance on Friday night.
- Thu, Jun 20, 2019It was a relatively quiet weekend in Singapore with the Stephen Gray trained Easy Does It a horse to follow out of Saturday's meeting.
- Fri, Aug 02, 2019The in-form Sacred Rebel will be out to add to his impressive recent record when he takes on a handy field at Kranji on Sunday.
- Fri, Jul 26, 2019Talented three-year-old Elite Incredible looks well placed to make a winning return at Kranji on Sunday.
- Thu, Jul 25, 2019The clash between progressive sprinters Federation and Lim’s Dream looks a highlight of the Singapore race meeting at Kranji on Friday.
- Fri, Jul 19, 2019With a perfectly timed preparation, the talented Sacred Croix looks set to peak and win Sunday’s Group 1 Singapore Derby (1800m) at Kranji.
- Thu, Jul 18, 2019Exciting gelding Inferno can stake his claim for the title of Singapore’s best juvenile with a win in Friday’s Group 2 Aushorse Golden Horseshoe (1200m) at Kranji.