Race 1 - 1:10PM MARKEY SADDLERY HUGH BOWMAN CUP SHOWCASE MAIDEN PLATE (1400 METRES)
12. Ting Tong is trained by Kris Lees, ridden by Alysha Collett and has less convictions than all of her rivals. Fought out the finish at Coffs Harbour on debut, being pipped late by the heavily backed $1.90 favourite. Can only improve.
Dangers: 3. Driving Force's waywardness proved costly last start when on trial at 1400m. That proved no problem. Just maps to be a long way back. 6. Ogrim looks a blowout chance given how he ran on first up in a deep race.
How to play it: Ting Tong WIN ($1.90 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 2 - 1:45PM ERIN'S QUALITY OUTDOOR POWER CENTRE TULLOCH CUP CLASS 1 SHOWCASE HANDICAP (1800 METRES)
1. Layla Of Monaco drops back to country grade after three fair runs this time back. She just hasn't shown a turn of foot. Fourth up out to 1800m and drawn to settle closer, she shouldn't be left with any excuses.
Dangers: 2. Hemsworth is the horse to beat, no arguments there, but he is very short in early markets. Too short. Was a dominant winner at Port Macquarie last start and will settle handy, perhaps even outside of the leader.
How to play it: Layla Of Monaco WIN ($8 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 3 - 2:20PM BATHURST RSL CLUB GOLD CIRCLE CUP CLASS 1 SHOWCASE HANDICAP (1100 METRES)
7. Duchess Nicci got jammed in behind the field at Port Macquarie first up over 1000m and just held her spot late. Has raced best when put on top of the speed in the past, which includes a maiden win over Democracy Manifest. The blinkers go on. Bounce back.
Dangers: 3. Vascotto ran her rivals ragged at Wellington last start with the time comparing well to the BM66. Hard to beat but she's short enough. 6. Oh No Mikki will be closing off late if the leaders overdo it.
How to play it: Duchess Nicci WIN ($4.60 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: ODDS
Race 4 - 2:55PM KENNARDS HIRE 'IDA TRAILL' CUP F&M SHOWCASE MAIDEN HANDICAP (1200 METRES)
2. Ottilie didn't look all that comfortable on the wet track at Nowra on debut, just missing to run second. Stays in country company for Waterhouse and Bott, and stepping out to 1200m ona firmer deck looks to suit. Well placed to break through.
Dangers: 4. Justifiable Award pulled up with a repiraory issue on debut in South Australia. Has since been transferred to Bjorn Baker and she did everything that was asked of her in an 800m Warwick Farm trial. Market will be the best guide.
How to play it: Ottilie WIN ($1.65 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: EVENS
Race 5 - 3:33PM PEARCE'S FURNITURE & BEDDING LITHGOW RISING PRINCE CUP CG&E SHOWCASE MAIDEN HANDICAP (1200 METRES)
1. Circularity comes out of a deep race at Dubbo where he just found the 1000m a touch too sharp. Just couldn't quicken like those that beat him home but was warming up again late. Out to 1200m looks in his favour and there's good speed in this.
Dangers: 5. Scoffa gave his rivals something to catch at Goulburn last start while 4. Mycah Leon steps out on debut for Bjorn Baker having had one trial over 740m at Warwick Farm.
How to play it: Circularity WIN ($3.30 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: ODDS
Race 6 - 4:08PM EDNEY RYAN'S "THE BARB" BENCHMARK 58 SHOWCASE HANDICAP (1200 METRES)
8. Ang Power faces a field of battle hardened older sprinters at just his second start but the manner in which he put his rivals away at Tamworth on debut was that of a horse going somewhere. Stick with him as he goes through the grades.
Dangers: 2. Music Miss has already won seven races, and three on the bounce, so she'll be no easy beat. 7. Tells Tails maps to find the front which is a good scenario for her, as is coming back slightly in trip.
How to play it: Ang Power WIN ($1.65 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: EVENS
Race 7 - 4:47PM RAY WHITE EMMS MOONEY BATHURST CUP (1800 METRES)
4. From The Bush didn't have much go his way in the Dubbo Cup last start. He was shuffled back a couple of times in the run and raced keenly in the middle stages. Still found the line though to run fifth. Expect a more positive ride this time.
Dangers: Michael Mullholland has become a master at peaking his horses for country cups and it was nearly the case with 2. Reward Seeker in the Dubbo Cup. Draws to be smothered up on the fence for the last shot at them.
How to play it: From The Bush WIN ($4.80 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 8 - 5:22PM RAY WHITE EMMS MOONEY THE PANORAMA (1300 METRES)
There's a stack of speed in this which plays into the hands of 11. Spiranac . It was a pass mark from the mare first up at Randwick but the 1100m was too sharp for her, particularly with the winner Selburose walking in front. This sets up much better.
Dangers: There wasn't a lot between Spiranac and 14. Pure Fuego when the pair clashed last preparation while 5. Partners has a history of improving sharply second up but he'll be paddling late. Will give check though, even over 1300m.
How to play it: Spranac WIN ($6 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT