|Race 1 - 1:35PM EDDIE LATTA MEMORIAL - CLASS 1 HANDICAP (1200 METRES)|
5. Blue Grass has been aggressively ridden from wide draws at her last two to lead and like the way she has fought on at the finish. Expecting similar tactics in this having drawn out there again. Will give a big sight. Another win isn't far away.
Dangers: 2. Miss Barty's Party almost knocked off a handy mare in Esteemed Lady at this track last start on wet ground. Has to stretch to 1200m for the first time, which is the query as her past five runs have all been at 1000m.
How to play it: Blue Grass WIN ($11 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
|Race 2 - 2:10PM PINK UP BERRY MAIDEN HANDICAP (1200 METRES)|
8. Charlemagne wasn't beaten far by subsequent city winner at Nowra first up before finishing midfield in town himself behind an army of Chris Waller-trained horses. The form from the race has been franked already through Gracilistyla.
Dangers: 4. Calmer Karma wasn't asked for much effort in either of his Warwick Farm trials. He could be a sleeper at odds. 5. Grand Palazzo will win one of these shortly and a wet track holds no fears.
How to play it: Charlemagne WIN ($3 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: EVENS
|Race 3 - 2:45PM TAB LONG MAY WE PLAY BENCHMARK 58 HANDICAP (1600 METRES)|
2. Think Straight was very confidently backed first up at Goulburn but tailed off to run a long last. Got his tongue over the bit and was slow to recover. Here he is 12 days later and he has been brushed by the market. Worth the gamble to bounce back on his previous form.
Dangers: 3. Can Do It has the speed to offset the wide draw. Gave a sight in Highway company last start. Prefer him on dry, however, so bare that in mind.
How to play it: Think Straight WIN ($8.50 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
|Race 4 - 3:20PM LIGHTHOUSE PLUMBING MAIDEN PLATE (1400 METRES)|
11. Sempreinte was backed as if unbeatable at Newcastle second up, before weakening to run third. He was beaten by what looks to be a handy galloper though in Bend The Knee. Bumped into a good one first up too. There aren't any rivals of that quality in this.
Dangers: 5. Woodson kept finding the line first up at Wagga over 1200m on a heavy track from a long way back. If he can jump cleaner second up and hold a spot, he's dangerous out to 1400m.
How to play it: Sempreinte WIN ($1.55 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: ODDS
|Race 5 - 4:00PM BEDE MURRAY MEMORIAL BENCHMARK 58 HANDICAP (1400 METRES)|
13. Hypernicus produced two excellent runs to kick off this preparation before a forgivable effort over this the mile at this track last start. The wet track suits and perhaps the wide draw isn't such a disadvantage at this point of the meeting.
Dangers: 3. Alqaab has won two from 29 but is holding his form really well at the moment. That saw him beat Misty Brook last start. Hard fit, home track advantage and the wet won't bother him. He'll be in the finish again.
How to play it: Hypernicus EACH WAY ($16 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: ODDS
|Race 6 - 4:40PM MOLLYMOOK CUP - BENCHMARK 66 HANDICAP (1200 METRES)|
2. Vox Pop wants 1200m now fourth up. Wasn't beaten by Moralist two back over 1100m before the speedy Winside proved too sharp over 900m at Muswellbrook. He savaged the line late and has run well over this trip in the past.
Dangers: 4. Sally Pops raced exclusively in provincial and city class company last preparation. In the latest of those at Canterbury she jumped $7.50. Has won her past two in country company.
How to play it: Vox Pop EACH WAY ($5 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: EVENS
|Race 7 - 5:15PM MCGRATH FOUNDATION MAIDEN PLATE (1100 METRES)|
13. Noble Beauty is on debut but liked her trials coming into this for the Freedman yard and she has been backed in early betting. Has cruised to the line in her two hitouts this time back and looks ready to go the races.
Dangers: 8. Winning Business has been knocking on the door for a while now. Steps out for Annabel Neasham for the first time and has trialled very nicely. The wet track is the worry. 2. Hypnosis resumes a gelding.
How to play it: Noble Beauty WIN ($4.60 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT