Race 1 - 12:50PM GREG CRIBB MEMORIAL RED CROWN 2YO HANDICAP (900 METRES)
4. In Spades was tardy away and travelled deep throughout on debut before being nailed right on the line by a handy one at her second start over the 900m at Newcastle. A repeat of that latest effort would see her go one better.
Dangers: Tommy Berry heading to Muswellbrook on a Sunday for just two rides is a huge lead. 1. Repeal is one of them. Won at Pakenham last start but the form out of that race hasn't been strong since. Blinkers go on for the first time.
How to play it: In Spades WIN ($2.70 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 2 - 1:25PM POWER FM 3YO & UP MAIDEN PLATE (900 METRES)
5. Koorabel Kicks showed enough speed on debut at Moree to hold a prominent spot in running before boxing on to hold down second behind Mr Cruise. This is no harder and he can only improve from his first outing.
Dangers: 4. Elusive Babs resumes from a spell having been around the mark in all three runs last preparation. The query is whether he has the turn of foot to win over 900m given the way he has raced in the past and being a son of Sacred Falls. Wet may help.
How to play it: Koorabel Kicks WIN ($5 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 3 - 2:00PM MUSWELLBROOK & DISTRICT WORKERS CLUB MAIDEN HANDICAP (1280 METRES)
4. Kandanga Miss was first up for Lou Mary at Moree a fortnight ago, having formerly been trained in Queensland by Tony Gollan, and after working early to sit outside of the lead she boxed on to run third. Comes on from that.
Dangers: 5. Miss Efficiency is working towards her maiden win after a second at Quirindi and then a third at Muswellbrook. She finds another winnable race and the map looks kind. Would be surprised if she doesn't run top three again.
How to play it: Kandanga Miss WIN ($2.90 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 4 - 2:35PM SCONE EQUINE HOSPITAL BENCHMARK 66 HANDICAP (1000 METRES)
2. Patagonian is rock hard fit deep into a campaign and this is his first run of the preparation in country company. Was 1200m back to 900m last start at Newcastle but speared through late to run second to Rifles. Very well placed here.
Dangers: 4. Remorseless is one of the most interesting runners across the entire meeting having been placed behind Farnan as a two-year-old. Now with Cameron Crockett, he is first up for 34 weeks. What the market does late will be telling.
How to play it: Patagonian WIN ($7.50 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: EVENS
Race 5 - 3:15PM SNOWDEN RACING CLASS 1 HANDICAP (1000 METRES)
It all finally clicked for 1. Big Happiness in his third racing preparation. He alwaysd gave the impression he had so much more to offer than what he did at his first four starts. Rounded up his rivals at Muswellbrook first up running fast time. Can win again.
Dangers: 4. Mr Cruise showed plenty of zip to charge clear at Moree last start, breaking his maiden in style. That was just his third start for Scott Singleton. He also gives the impression he'll pick his way through the grades now.
How to play it: Big Happiness WIN ($2.10 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 6 - 3:50PM ERIC "SHORTY" CRIBB MEMORIAL ABERDEEN CUP (1280 METRES)
3. Lubuk didn't have much room at Narromine last start behind A Magic Zariz and 4. Patrick May. He'd have been in the finish and given the way he has trialled since, towing the jockey through the line, he can turn the tables.
Dangers: 2. Think Free had a preparation to forget last time in but she's better than that. She's a city winner and a soft track would be perfect. Versatile gelding 10. Nitride is flying for Scone-based trainer Lou Mary.
How to play it: Lubuk WIN ($6.50 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Race 7 - 4:26PM HUNTER THOROUGHBRED BREEDERS ASSOC. CLASS 2 HANDICAP (1450 METRES)
3. Charlton Park was edged out in a Highway Handicap five weeks ago on the back of a big win at this track the start prior. Probably prefers to be on top of the ground but his soft track runs have been a touch inconclusive. Her race to lose after the scratchings.
Dangers: 4. One Star Shining resumed from a month freshen up at Coffs Harbour last start and got the job done on a heavy track. Has the speed to offset the wide draw if they want to hunt forward.
How to play it: Charlton Park WIN ($2.80 TAB Fixed Odds) Odds & Evens: SPLIT