News Search Racing - Press Release
Search the Racing and Sports News Archives:
- Thu, Jan 14, 2021The beautiful Sapphire Coast beckons later this month with more than $500,000 in prizemoney on offer over two big days of horse racing action.
- Fri, Jan 08, 2021Racing Victoria (RV) and the Kyneton & Hanging Rock Racing Club (KHRRC) wish to advise that the race meeting scheduled for Hanging Rock on Australia Day (Tuesday, 26 January 2021) has been transferred to bet365 Park Kyneton.
- Tue, Jan 05, 2021Racing NSW today announced the 2021 dates and venues for the $1.6 million Country Championships and $1.25 million Provincial Championships Series, as well as changes to the conditions that will strengthen the objectives of each series to promote and reward Country and Provincial-trained horses and their connections.
- Tue, Jan 05, 2021Racing NSW is currently conducting an inquiry into the operations of Tamworth Jockey Club.
- Mon, Jan 04, 2021The Canberra Racing Club is pleased to announced it has renewed its long-standing partnership with Lion for the next 5 years. The agreement will see some of the strongest beer brands such as Iron Jack, Super Dry and Furphy in Australia stocked in the fridges at Thoroughbred Park.
- Wed, Dec 30, 2020Racing Victoria (RV), Country Racing Victoria (CRV) and the Seymour Racing Club (SRC) have today announced their intention to reconstruct the Seymour racetrack.
- Fri, Nov 20, 2020Racing Australia works with Together for Racing International (TfRI) to launch togetherforracinginternational.comTogether for Racing International (TfRI) – a global alliance to promote and progress education, community engagement, and career opportunities in the thoroughbred industry – has launched the website togetherforracinginternational.com.
- Thu, Dec 10, 2020Sydney's biggest pre-Christmas December raceday featuring the Group 2 $250,000 The Agency Villiers Stakes is held at Royal Randwick this Saturday as the Australian Turf Club continues to welcome more spectators back to the track.