News Search Racing - Review
Search the Racing and Sports News Archives:
- Sat, Jan 16, 2021Still able to claim her 1.5 kg allowance Jessica Eaton got straight down to business when she rode Don’tdreamit’sover to victory in the 1600 metre opening event at Murray Bridge on Saturday.
- Sun, Jan 10, 2021Jessica Eaton has announced that she will stay in SA after she completes her apprenticeship in March scored her thirty-third winner for the season when she guided Saasmit to a win in the 1000 metre opening event at Murray Bridge on Saturday.
- Sun, Jan 03, 2021Murray Bridge trainer Karen Byrnes brought up her second winner in twenty-four hours when Street Life took out a Benchmark 78 Handicap of 1200 metres at Gawler on Saturday.
- Mon, Dec 28, 2020The two year old Bleriot opened his winning account at start three when he took out the 1050 metre two-year-old plate at Morphettville on Saturday.
- Sun, Nov 29, 2020The above average two-year-old Gulf of Suez made it two wins from two starts when he took out the 1050 metre opening race at Morphettville on Saturday.
- Sun, Nov 15, 2020Resuming from a spell All Banter continued her good run of co-trainers Richard and Chantelle Jolly when she took out the opening event of 1000 metre on the Parks track at Morphettville on Saturday.
- Mon, Nov 09, 2020Trainer Gordon Richards was well pleased with the win of Journica in the 1550 metre first race.
- Sun, Nov 08, 2020The Maher/Eustace stable continued its good spring campaign when the two –year-old Gulf of Suez won the first two-year-old race of the season of 1000 metres on the Parks track at Morphettville on Saturday.
- Tue, Nov 03, 2020Crossing the Tasman without having raced Cashin’ Chex gave Strathalbyn trainer Kirsti Evans a win in the opening race of 1600 metres at Morphettville on Tuesday.
- Sun, Nov 01, 2020After Victoria Quay won a group 2 race at Flemington trainers Tony and Calvin McEvoy made it a two state double when Star Of Uma won the 1200 metre first race at Morphettville on Saturday.
- Sun, Oct 25, 2020After a terrific win by Hey Dock in the Manikato Stakes on Friday night the father and son team of Tony and Calvin McEvoy got straight down to business when Renegade took out the 1400 metre opening event on the Parks track at Morphettville on Saturday.
- Sun, Nov 22, 2020The Canberra course proper track was assessed a Good 4 and this was upgraded to a Good 3 after the first race. The winners came from wider out the last few but the track raced well giving every horse its chance. Good competitive racing after a couple of small fields to kick things off. The Dryden barn again took training honours with two winners — the impressive Wandonna and the Federal winner Balonne who beat the favoured stablemate. The jockey honours were shared.
- Tue, Oct 27, 2020Cliff Brown is no stranger to saddling up Singapore's best and he didn't have to wait long between drinks before he crowned a new superstar in Inferno.