News Search Sports - Golf
Search the Racing and Sports News Archives:
Type atleast three letters to find.
- Fri, Jul 03, 2020Adam Scott and Hannah Green used the coronavirus shutdown to play golf with Australian juniors but are readying to return to competition overseas.
- Sun, Jun 28, 2020Australia's Ryan Ruffels is one shot off the lead going into the final round of the Utah Championship on the Korn Ferry Tour.
- Thu, Jun 25, 2020Jason Day is disappointed by a plummet down the world rankings but his coach Col Swatton has backed the Australian to turn his form around.
- Tue, Jun 16, 2020Now a father of six, Australia's Aaron Baddeley makes his return to the PGA Tour at this week's RBC Heritage event in South Carolina.
- Tue, Jun 09, 2020Australian world No.15 Marc Leishman headlines a group of six Australians joining Rory McIlroy and other stars in the US PGA Tour's return in Texas this week.
- Thu, Jun 04, 2020Jason Day says his usually injured back and swing are feeling good ahead of the US PGA Tour's restart next week at the Charles Schwab Challenge in Texas.
- Thu, May 21, 2020Adam Scott will sit out the first few weeks of the US PGA Tour's return and is considering the WGC event in late July as his first event back.
- Tue, May 12, 2020Australians Jason Day and Marc Leishman will lean on their private plane sponsor for the planned resumption of the US PGA Tour next month.
- Sun, May 10, 2020Lucas Herbert is among a number of up-and-coming Australian golfers that will get their time in the spotlight during December's Australian PGA Championship.
- Sun, May 10, 2020The Australian summer of golf will return to an extended wrap-around season from October with tour organisers possibly adding new events early in the new year.
- Thu, May 07, 2020A rescheduled Masters at Augusta in November may be a roadblock for stars like Jason Day and Marc Leishman to return home for the Australian Open.
- Wed, May 06, 2020Mike Clayton wants to see Australia's stars on home soil later this year as the country's biggest tournaments are squeezed into a crowded global schedule.
- Fri, May 01, 2020Thousands watched as Adam Scott answered questions and chatted about his career during a nine-hole round broadcast live on Instagram on Friday.
- Thu, Apr 30, 2020Masters champion Adam Scott will play nine holes at Maleny Golf Club on Friday morning in a round set to be broadcast on his Instagram account.
- Mon, Apr 27, 2020John Senden will be among a handful of US PGA Tour winners joining celebrities such as Tony Romo in a charity golf event in Texas this week.
- Wed, Apr 22, 2020Australian Jason Day is preparing to play a demanding schedule of 11 tournaments in 13 weeks when the US PGA Tour resumes in June.
- Sat, Apr 18, 2020Tiger Woods' former long-time caddie Steve Williams believes the 44-year-old can match Jack Nicklaus' record six Masters titles in November.
- Tue, Apr 14, 2020Australian Open champion Matt Jones and Aaron Pike's qualification for the British Open have been extended until the rescheduled 2021 tournament in 2021..
- Tue, Apr 14, 2020Golfer Marc Leishman's charity is helping the fight against coronavirus after his wife Audrey almost died from an acute respiratory illness five years ago.
- Mon, Apr 13, 2020Major winner Hannah Green says the coronavirus outbreak won't stop the momentum of Australia's women golfers.
- Thu, Apr 09, 2020PGA Tour star Marc Leishman says he will do everything he can to play in this year's Australian Open, which will sit amongst a crowded calendar.
- Wed, Apr 08, 2020From Jim Ferrier in 1940 to Adam Scott's historic 2013, Australians experienced extreme highs and lows at the Masters at Augusta.
- Wed, Apr 08, 2020In what would have been Masters week, Australian peers recall the pain of Greg Norman's collapses and near-misses, but also his resilience.
- Tue, Apr 07, 2020Jason Day is excited that golf's three US-based major championships will take place later this year, but the British Open has been cancelled.
- Mon, Apr 06, 2020In what should have been Masters week, Marc Leishman recounts his experience playing alongside Adam Scott during his fellow Australian's 2013 win at Augusta.