Tim Tszyu says he's already on world champion Jermell Charlo's radar and will be in his face when he's the mandatory contender.
The American recently dismissed Tszyu, saying the Australian No.1 wasn't even on the same level as boxers he'd previously knocked out.
"Tim 'Kostya' Tszyu is not on a level to even fight for a world title," Charlo said.
"He ain't even on the level to fight some of the guys that I've knocked the f**k out of and he ain't even going to get no chance to fight me, probably throughout my career. "
Tszyu first has to take care of fellow Australian super welterweight Michael Zerafa in Newcastle on July 7 before he can legitimately call one of the big boys of the division.
But he has set his sights on Charlo's WBC, WBA and IBF super welterweight championship belts, with the 31-year-old looking to collect a fourth against Argentine Brian Castano, the WBO holder, next month.
Tszyu said on Friday he "couldn't care less" about Charlo's disparaging comments.
"Once I become mandatory he won't have no choice but to fight me," Tszyu said.
"He knows who I am, he's aware - it's better than being the unknown.
"The American boys are like that, they like to run their mouths a bit.
"What we do here in Australia, we knock them out just the way my dad used to do - knock them out and come back here."
Tszyu had little sympathy for Zerafa's disrupted preparation, with the 29-year-old hospitalised with a kidney infection and now having his training impacted by Melbourne's lockdown.
He said once he'd finished with Zerafa the next move was to follow in the footsteps of his former world champion father Kostya to fight overseas.
"Domestically I have fought everyone here that's possible," the 26-year-old said.
"There's one last name, one last key to the puzzle left.
"I feel like I've cleaned up my division completely, from the super welterweights to the middleweights.
"It's been good in a certain way, but after this there's only one option."