WHAT HAPPENED IN ROUND 13 OF THE NRL:
* QUOTE OF THE ROUND: "We've got to figure out if we want to be a full-time team or a part-time team." - Eels coach Brad Arthur lays into his side after their lopsided loss to Cronulla.
* STAT THAT MATTERS: For the first time in Canberra history, the Raiders have kept three teams scoreless in a single season following their 28-0 shutout of the Wests Tigers.
* MAGIC MOMENT: The English invasion of Canberra seems to be rubbing off on Nick Cotric, who produced a magical first-touch through-ball for Jordan Rapana to score in their big win over the Wests Tigers.
* TALKING POINT: What was Lachlan Fitzgibbon sin-binned for? The Newcastle forward was one of four players marched during the Knights win over South Sydney, although replays only showed him shirt-fronting Sam Burgess.
* MAN OF THE ROUND: James Maloney may have thrust himself back into State of Origin contention with three try assists in Penrith's upset of the Sydney Roosters.
* JUDICIARY WATCH: Rabbitohs - Thomas Burgess (striking), Sam Burgess (contrary conduct); Knights - Daniel Saifiti (contrary conduct); Eels - Tepai Moeora (dangerous contact); Warriors - Tevita Satae (dangerous contact); Cowboys - Josh McGuire (contrary conduct); Sea Eagles - Jorge Taufua (tripping); Titans - Keegan Hipgrave (shoulder charge).
* CASUALTY WARD: Rabbitohs - Thomas Burgess (ankle), Sam Burgess (shoulder); Knights - David Klemmer (wrist); Wests Tigers - Benji Marshall (eye), Mahe Fonua (foot); Storm - Brodie Croft (concussion); Eels - Clint Gutherson (concussion); Cowboys - Jordan McLean (hamstring), Mitch Dunn (shoulder); Broncos - Tom Deardan (ankle), Joe Ofahengaue (laceration); Bulldogs - Jack Cogger (concussion).
* UNDER PRESSURE: Is there anyone feeling the heat more than NSW coach Brad Fittler right now? Down 1-0 in the series and now without his No.1 front-rower David Klemmer, the quirky coach has plenty of big decisions to make before Origin II.